Voterheads | Local Government Monitoring
How it Works
SC - Berkeley: BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
Issues discussed this meeting include:
Don't miss important agenda items that could affect your business!
Start your 30 day free trial!
When and Where is the Next Meeting?
10/02/20 at 5:00 am
Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee
09/28/20 at 6:03 pm
SPECIAL COMMITTEE MEETING
09/28/20 at 6:02 pm
COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE
09/28/20 at 6:01 pm
JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
09/28/20 at 6:00 pm
REGULAR COMMITTEE MEETING
09/28/20 at 5:30 pm
09/22/20 at 6:00 pm
BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
BERKELEY COUNTY GOVERNMENT
BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
AGENDA FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Administration Building - Assembly Room 6:00 PM
1003 HIGHWAY 52 MONCKS CORNER, SC 29461
Berkeley County Government Generated: 2/13/2020 12:52 PM Page 1
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, the electronic and print media were duly notified.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Agenda Board of Zoning Appeals February 18, 2020
Berkeley County Government Generated: 2/13/2020 12:52 PM Page 2
CALL TO ORDER
2. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S.A
STATUS UPDATE ON JANUARY 21 MEETING MINUTES
REQUESTS FOR VARIANCE
1. TMS 271-00-01-112: Request from Matthew Cline on behalf of Sharon Weiss- Ellinsky for a variance to 7.2.10 for reduced front, side, and rear
setbacks. INTENT: Build a Deck for Outside Seating to Serve Food Trucks Parked Onsite
2. TMS 047-00-04-088: Request from Wesley Bazzle for a variance to 6.4.9(A) in
order to create two lots that are less than 30,000 square feet in size.
3. TMS 222-14-04-023 222-14-04-024: Request from Brian Barnes on behalf of
Barnes LLC for a variance to 7.2.9 for relief of the minimum lot size requirements upon rezoning.
4. TMS 222-15-00-062: Request from Kevin Joseph Doherty, Jr. on behalf of LE
BAO for a variance to 7.1.5(A)(5)(a) for relief of the minimum lot size requirements applicable to Outdoor Sales, Rural.
5. TMS 233-05-10-021: Request from Thomas Vergho for a variance to 5.1.9 for
relief of the second street frontage requirements applicable to an accessory structure.
6. TMS 246-00-00-004, 246-00-00-013, 246-00-00-019, 246-00-00-025:
Request from Cooper River Partners, LLC for a variance to 7.5.5D and 17.7 for relief of screening and bufferyard requirements.
OTHER HOUSEKEEPING ITEMS, CLOSING REMARKS, AND ADJOURNMENT
County Admin. Building
Moncks Corner , SC 29461
Time & Date
02/18/20 @ 5:00 pm CST